KRTC News Forum Index FORUM HOME | TRAIL PROJECTS | TRAIL PHOTOS | CONFERENCE | HOME

KRTC News
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11 15 2005 Mt. Sterling Meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    KRTC News Forum Index -> The Little Mount Trail Commission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Secretary
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: 11 15 2005 Mt. Sterling Meeting Reply with quote

The Mt. Sterling Railsto Trails meeting was on Tuesday November 15, 2005.

Larry Ridenour, a semi-retired architect spoke to the group about his role in Pennsylvania's Rails to Trails, and what how he is progressing with his role in helping make the Lexington to Ashland Trail a reality. He defintely brings a lot of knowledge to the table and will be a big help in our effort.

Mike Bonfield and Connie Curtis have completed an updated list of property owners throughout the trail from the PVA's office, but what we need now is a map from the PVA's office of where these properties are actually located.

If you would be interested in helping with this, it will definitely move things along. If someone has a good contact with the PVA's office that would be a plus too.

If interested please give me a call at (859) 498-8732 or email me at littlemountrailstotrails@yahoo.com so I can get the information to you. After we receive this information, we will work on a packet of information to give to property owners.

Thanks!
Lynda Wilson
Tourism Director
Mount Sterling/Montgomery County
Post new topic   Reply to topic    KRTC News Forum Index -> The Little Mount Trail Commission All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: